The Shooting Guard in NBA 2K21 is not a featured position, as it usually has a specific secondary role that can lead a team to victory.
Whether that main role is shooting, defending, playmaking, or slashing, these are the builds that will help you dominate the 2-guard spot:
- Two-Way Sharpshooter (Equal Defense and Shooting): This build is a two-way beast that can lock down opposing PG’s and knock down tons of 3’s on the other end. Here’s how to build it.
- Two-Way Sharpshooter (Primary Defensive, Secondary Shooting): A better defender but more inconsistent shooter than the above build. Here’s the best way to make this build.
- 2-Way Slashing Playmaker (Playmaking and Defending): A secondary ball handler and lockdown defender that can do everything well but shoot. Here’s how to make it.
- 2-Way Finisher (Finishing and Defending): A defensive monster that can guard 1-5. Can shoot, but a top-notch defender and slasher. Here’s how to build it.
- Sharpshooter (Pure Shooting): A taller, knockdown shooter than can dribble and play defense a bit. The best off-ball shooting build. Here’s how to make it.
Of course, there are plenty of other decent builds, but these five are the best from what we have played with and against in the different game modes.