Getting open off the dribble is one of the most valuable skills in NBA 2K23. And while stick skills are still super important to master dribbling, having the right animations is the first thing you need to master.
In this post we break down the best dribble moves in NBA 2K23, with a main focus on primary ball handlers and a slight focus on players with lower ball handling:
Note: Different Dribble Moves are locked behind certain ball handle or speed with ball ratings in 2K23. We will list the required ratings for each dribble move we recommend.
- Dribble Style: Michael Jordan (75+ Speed with Ball). The best dribble style that creates great animations.
- Signature Size-Up: DeAaron Fox (80+ Ball Handle). A quick move that is a great way to start your dribble chain from a standstill.
- Size-Up Escape: Kevin Durant (75+ Ball Handle). Gives you great space on either side when you use it
- Moving Crossover: James Harden (80+ Ball Handle). A quick move that can help create some space when you’re moving towards the basket.
- Moving Behind the Back: Zach Lavine (75+ Ball Handle). A quick move that can get you some lateral space when moving downhill.
- Moving Spin: Basic. The best for many years at this point, although many people do not use this move often.
- Moving Hesitation: Normal. Another move infrequently used.
- Moving Stepback: Luka Doncic (80+ Ball Handle). The double step to the side animations is a killer move in isolation that can get you space and help you get past defenders with ease.
- Triple Threat Style: Normal. There’s no need to fuss about this too much, as the Triple Threat still isn’t a great move to use to get open.
- Passing Style: Lebron James (75+ Pass Accuracy). The perfect balance between flash and effectiveness.
March 14, 2021 — 12:38 am
Why does the pro 8 dribble package not show up as a dribble to add?