Playing MyCareer games is still the best way to get your badges quickly, but there’s an easy way to supplement this progress: practice drills in between games.
And there are tons of drills to choose from, but we picked out the best ones from each category to help you get all of your badges quickly:
- Finishing: Lob Finishes. This drill makes your player catch lobs dunks or layups from a guard, netting you 700 points when you complete this rather easy drill with three stars.
- Shooting: Free Throw Ace. This drill makes your player successfully shoot at least five out of ten free throws to earn 750 points per three star completion.
- Playmaking: Outlet Passing. This drill has your player throw downcourt passes to one of two players running on the break. You’ll get 750 points for an easy three star completion.
- Defense: Charge. This drill has your player take a charge in the paint, netting you 700 points per three star completion. This means 3+ charges taken, an easy task.
- Should you do Coaches’ Drills? We say yes. They’re boring at times (and even sometimes tough), but net you 2x MyPoints for every drill you complete.