Hitting Level 40 in NBA 2K23 is both a grind and a super rewarding experience. You get some cool prizes along the way, but you also have to play the game a ton.
However, if you want to save some time in your grind to the top, we have compiled several tips that will allow you to save time while grinding for Level 50 in NBA 2K23:
- Play the Right Modes: Events, Park, and Rec provide the most Rep, while the Theater and Pro-Am sadly give comparatively less. Focus on the modes that give more rep and you’ll save a lot of time.
- Use your 2XP Coins: You get a few 30 minute, Hour, and 2 Hour coins along the way. They are your best friend while grinding, but make sure you time them well so you get the full benefit from them.
- Play 2X events: There are typically weekend events that give you 2X rep. Sometimes they are good, sometimes not, but they give you an easy opportunity to get bonus rep for playing certain modes.
- Lobs: Throwing and/or catching lobs still provide the most XP out of any other action in-game, so if you can make them a focal point of the offense, you can get some serious XP.
- Winning Games: Easier said than done, but the bonuses you get from winning individual games makes it so much easier to reach Level 40 quickly and efficiently.
- Play a lot: If all else fails, at the end of the day, if you play a lot, you’ll reach Level 40. It takes time, but it’s not supposed to necessarily be easy to reach Level 40.