Center is one of the most important positions in basketball, and the same is true in NBA 2K23. Besides the obvious paint protection, centers play an integral part in the offense both inside and outside the 3-Point line. Here are the best center cards in NBA 2K23 MyTeam right now:
- Pink Diamond David Robinson: One of the few true centers that can shoot at this point in the game. Robinson is also an elite defender, but you’ll pay a ton of MT for him.
- Dark Matter George Mikan: Another shooting big, although Mikan doesn’t have the same elite defense as Robinson. Despite this, spacing the floor is such a valuable skill.
- Dark Matter Yao Ming: Any 7’6″ center is going to succeed in MyTeam. Yao is, of course, going to be a great interior finisher and defender, but he’ll be able to hit from corners decently, as well.
- Dark Matter Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: Kareem would be elite if post hooks were still dominant, but that doesn’t change the fact that he is one of the best defenders and interior finishers at his position.
- Pink Diamond Shaquille O’Neal: Another non-shooting big that will terrorize anyone who dares to enter the paint. On offense, he’ll dominate the pick-and-roll, but little else.