Center is one of the most important positions in basketball, and the same is true in NBA 2K22. Besides the obvious paint protection, centers play an integral part in the offense both inside and outside the 3-Point line. Here are the best center cards in NBA 2K22 MyTeam right now:
- Pink Diamond David Robinson: A center that can do it all. Although he doesn’t have the great jumpshot like Embiid, Robinson is an elite defender on the interior and perimeter.
- Pink Diamond Hakeem Olajuwon: Expensive, but a true all-around big. His jumpshot is a bit slow, but Hakeem has the post game, perimeter shooting, three level defense, and even some playmaking.
- Pink Diamond Joel Embiid: The best shooting center in the game. Great in the post, on the perimeter, and protecting the paint. Is going to be expensive, but he is by far the best big in the game right now.
- Diamond Bill Russell: The typical Russell card with dominant defense and athleticism, but with glitched shooting. Although his jumpshot is a bit slow and he lacks some key badges, Russell is still a great stretch five.
- Pink Diamond Shaquille O’Neal: A Shaq card that will be dominant finishing in and defending the paint, but he can’t shoot or dribble.
Best Budget Centers
Budget players are a must for any no money spent players or those with limited MT budgets. Given this, we have compiled a list of the best centers you can get in the sub-5K range.
- Ruby Zhi Zhi Wang: A stretch big that can handle his own on defense. Has a nice jumpshot and even Limitless Spot-up, but is going to be a bit slow and struggle at perimeter defense.
- Amethyst Dino Radja: Not as good as past years’ Dino’s, but he’s still a good defender and finisher with some playmaking badges to boot.
- Ruby Seung-Jin Ha: At 7’3″, he’s pretty much just a big body center to defend the paint. Struggles at pretty much that and a bit of interior finishing, but he’s super cheap.
Last Updated: 1/7/22