Center is one of the most important positions in basketball, and the same is true in NBA 2K22. Besides the obvious paint protection, centers play an integral part in the offense both inside and outside the 3-Point line. Here are the best center cards in NBA 2K22 MyTeam right now:
- Dark Matter, Invincible Shaquille O’Neal: This 65-HOF badge Shaq is going to be dominant in all parts of the game, although this will come at a steep price.
- Dark Matter Yao Ming: A Yao that can actually shoot very well. Although he’s short and lacks some badges, he’s still a tall option that can shut down the paint and run the pick-and-roll/pop.
- Dark Matter Tacko Fall: Another tall option that lack badges, Tacko is still a great option for the five spot. Through the necessary badges on him and he’ll do just fine.
- Dark Matter Wilt Chamberlain: Wilt’s body type in this game, with his wingspan, is phenomenal. Although his jumper is still slow, it works and compliments his dominant defense well.
- Dark Matter Nate Thurmond: An underrated card with a quick jumpshot and good player build. He won’t be super expensive and will need some badges, but he’ll be one of the best defenders in the game.
Best Budget Centers
Sub-25K MT: Diamond Chris Anderson. Closer to 10K MT than 25K MT, but the center position is extremely weak outside of the beasts. Anderson, however, is a good dunker, corner spot-up, and defender.
Sub-10K MT: Diamond Andrei Bargnani. He’s a bit weak defensively, but Bargnani is a great stretch big for offenses that 5-out. He’s super cheap as well, as his card is going for almost 5K MT.
Sub-2K MT: Ruby Wang Zhi. He’s still a beast to this day as a shooting big with some defensive ability, and he’s still dirt cheap.
Last Updated: 1/29/22