Center is one of the most important positions in basketball, and the same is true in NBA 2K22. Besides the obvious paint protection, centers play an integral part in the offense both inside and outside the 3-Point line. Here are the best center cards in NBA 2K22 MyTeam right now:
- Dark Matter Kristaps Porzingis: At 7’3 with a ton of HOF shooting badges, Porzingis will shoot over everyone. Although he doesn’t have the same number of badges in other categories, he’s still the top C right now.
- Galaxy Opal Patrick Ewing: Ewing finally has a good jumpshot, and his badges and attributes make him the top center in the game at this point.
- Dark Matter Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: Although he will need some shooting badges, this Kareem is otherwise dominant. He’ll hold down the paint on both ends, and he has the jumpshot to hit some open shots, too.
- Galaxy Opal David Robinson: 20 HOF badges, including 12 defensive ones, makes Robinson a perfect center to anchor your defense. He’s a good shooter and finisher, too, and certainly the best center in the game right now.
- Galaxy Opal Yao Ming: A great center to paint mash with and a top-notch Rim Protector, but Yao is a bit slow and only an average shooter. However, the center position is a bit weak right now.
Best Budget Centers
Sub-25K MT: Diamond Chris Anderson. Closer to 10K MT than 25K MT, but the center position is extremely weak outside of the beasts. Anderson, however, is a good dunker, corner spot-up, and defender.
Sub-10K MT: Diamond Andrei Bargnani. He’s a bit weak defensively, but Bargnani is a great stretch big for offenses that 5-out. He’s super cheap as well, as his card is going for almost 5K MT.
Sub-2K MT: Ruby Wang Zhi. He’s still a beast to this day as a shooting big with some defensive ability, and he’s still dirt cheap.
Last Updated: 1/29/22