Center is one of the most important positions in basketball, and the same is true in NBA 2K22. Besides the obvious paint protection, centers play an integral part in the offense both inside and outside the 3-Point line. Here are the best center cards in NBA 2K22 MyTeam right now:
- Pink Diamond Joel Embiid: The best shooting center in the game. Great in the post, on the perimeter, and protecting the paint. Is going to be expensive, but he is by far the best big in the game right now.
- Diamond Nikola Jokic: Just like Jokic in real life, this Jokic is a good playmaker, shooter, and post scorer. Decent defense, but the bonuses (Dimer, Floor General) he provides for the other player on your team is so unique.
- Pink Diamond Kareem Abdul Jabbar: A dominant post scorer and interior defender. While he can’t shoot, he’s big enough to set tough screens and dominate the paint on both sides of the ball.
- Diamond Dikembe Mutumbo: This glitched card adds shooting ability to Mutumbo’s dominant rim protecting ability. Although his jumper is slow, his ratings and badges are not found in many centers at this stage.
- Pink Diamond Wilt Chamberlain: Probably the best defensive center at this point, but the Unlimited grind makes this card simply not worth it. If you can get him, great, but there’s no reason to strain yourself for Wilt.
Best Budget Centers
- Ruby Rudy Gobert: A dominant defensive center, but offers little else. Can catch some lobs, but his main calling card is stopping your opponents’ rim running attempts.
- Ruby Wendell Carter: Needs some shooting badges, but Carter is an extreme budget stretch big.
- Sapphire Bryant Reeves: A great offline option when paired with Emerald Ja Morant. Morant will get Gold Quick First Step and Reeves will get Gold Brick Wall, which makes for easy buckets in Domination or Spotlights at this point in the game.