Rising up the XP Ladder in NBA 2K21 MyTeam is a long and difficult grind, but can easily be optimized with the right strategized. Here are the best strategies we’ve learned to earn XP in the most time-efficient manner.
- Knock out multiple challenges in one game. You can do the challenges for multiple players in one game, which cuts down the amount of games and time you have to play.
- Write down challenges on a piece of paper. Write down the challenges and cross them out throughout the game. This is the best way to keep track of what you need to do and streamlines the process.
- Play Rookie Domination (or other easy game modes). Rookie Dom is super easy for knocking out challenges, and there’s typically a Spotlight challenge that makes certain XP challenges easier to complete.
- Focus on manageable challenges: Skipping frustrating challenges (like steals) and focusing on doable challenges will both save you headaches and time while still allowing you to reach your goal level.
- Do more challenges towards the end of the season. The challenges towards the end of the season give you higher XP per minute. Complete the easier challenges at the beginning of the season and knock a bunch of better ones out towards the end.
- Make doing XP Challenges fun. Find a method that makes the grind fun and enjoyable. There’s no point in playing the game if you’re not having fun, so try to make the process as enjoyable as possible and