Power Forward is a stretch spot that needs to be able to shoot and defend both the perimeter and interior. The following five players are the best at doing these jobs right now in NBA 2K22 MyTeam:
- Dark Matter Kevin Garnett: Garnett is going to be a dominant defender at the 4 spot, and while he’s not a ball handler in most cases, he’s still an offensive monster.
- Dark Matter Andrei Kirilenko: If Kirilenko was a bit taller and had a few more badges, he’d be #1. His jumpshot is butter and he plays great defense, and you’ll get him cheaper than other cards on this list.
- Dark Matter Bob Netolicky: He may be the Unlimited Reward, but he is worth every minute playing that mode. Set Shot 25 is the quickest jumper in the game, and he has the badges and animations to dominate the 4 spot.
- Dark Matter Larry Bird: A Larry card with finishing, shooting, dribbling, and defense. Although he’s not an Invincible card yet, he’s still a great choice for the Power Forward spot on your team.
- Dark Matter Chris Bosh: His new jumper actually makes him better, and he’s badged out perfectly to be a stretch four. He’s also a great defender on both the paint and perimeter.
Best Budget Powers Forwards
- Sub-25K MT: Pink Diamond Dolph Schayes. This card is a bit old at this point, but he’s still a great shooter, slasher, and defender at the PF spot. His jumpshot is quick and money, too.
- Sub-10K MT: Diamond Josh Smith. A top tier defender and slasher that can also hit consistently from the corners. Perfect for guarding Giannis, Lebron, or Durant.
- Sub-2K MT: Amethyst Evan Mobley. Probably the best cheap card in the game, Mobley is a ridiculously good defender and spot-up. He’s a must for budget teams, and plays way above his price.