Small Forwards play a pivotal role in every game on both ends of the floor, making it necessary to have a good one on your squad. Here are the top 5 SFs in NBA 2K22 MyTeam right now:
- Dark Matter, Invincible Giannis Antetokounmpo: This 65-HOF badge Giannis is an unstoppable force on offense, and a lockdown defender of any position. He’s expensive, but worth it in most cases.
- Dark Matter, Invincible Lebron James: Lebron’s Invincible card fits the bill, as he will be an overall dominant force on both sides of the ball at the 3 spot.
- Dark Matter Kevin Durant: The typical dominant Durant card HOF badges in every important category, great animations, and an expensive price tag. He’s certainly worth it, however.
- Dark Matter Bobby Jones: He’s not a big name, but Jones is seriously one of the best defenders in the game. He can guard 1-through-5, and he’s also a great spot-up shooter as well.
- Dark Matter Kawhi Leonard: Kawhi is one of the best players in the entire game, with dominant defense, shooting, dribbling, and slashing. He’s expensive but seriously the most dominant SF in the game.
Best Budget Small Forwards:
Sub-25K MT: Pink Diamond Lamar Odom. A swiss army knife card that can dunk, shoot, defend, and even dribble at the SF spot. Odom is 6’10” as well, so he is also usable against the Lebron and Giannis cards.
Sub-10K MT: Diamond Darius Miles. Miles can drive and dunk with the best cards, and he’s a good overall defender as well. He’s probably limited to spot-up duty on the shooting end, however.
Sub-2K MT: Amethyst Jeff Green. A super versatile player for a great price. Green can shoot, dunk, defend wings. He will need a few shooting badges if you want to use him as anything other than a corner spot-up.