Domination can be a pain to play sometimes in NBA 2K21 MyTeam, as there can be little consistency to both your play and that of the computer fairly frequently.
But after completing Domination in 2K21 MyTeam, we have compiled the best and easiest tips to get the necessary wins for each level:
- The most important thing: Have a Point Guard with at least Gold Quick First Step. We like Diamond John Stockton (for his dunking as well), but a budget option is Doc Rivers.
- The Method: Rim-Running with your PG off of a 5-out. Switch your freelance to Hawks 2018, call for a “Pass and Screen Away,” and run to the basket for an easy bucket the majority of the time.
- If that doesn’t work?: If the opposing PG has Clamps, calling for a screen will freeze the defender(s) and allow you to get to the hoop easily. Call the screen around half-court for best results.
- The Rest of your Team: A 3-and D wing, a Slashing Wing (for Fastbreaks), a decent Defensive PF, and a taller Center with Intimidator is the best lineup for playing Domination with the aforementioned PG archetype.
- The defensive strategy: Have a good center with Intimidator, set your Settings to Smother On-Ball and Tight Off-Ball, and try to stop the opposing team getting in the paint (most teams spam rin-runs)
- How to Get the Necessary MT: You’ll need at least 10 free throws and 5 3-pointers to get the 775 or 900 MT for Historic and All-Time. Rim-running and Driving-and-kicking should get you both naturally throughout the game.
- Other Tips: Using money plays (there aren’t any good ones at the moment), switching defensive matchups to stop the opposing teams’ key players, and taking advantage of all fastbreaks are a few more extremely helpful tips for completing Domination.