MyTeam has certainly been interesting this year, with a focus on shorter Point Guards and a slow power creep. Given this, here are the best point guards in NBA 2K22 MyTeam:
- Dark Matter Luka Doncic: Although his dribbling animations leave much to be desired, Doncic is going to be a top-tier shooter, playmaker, and defender at the point guard position.
- Dark Matter Michael Jordan: MJ at point guard is a menace on both ends. He has all the badges you need, good dribbling animations, and a good jumper on Very Quick timing.
- Dark Matter Ben Simmons: He’s the best rim-running PG in the game, has great badges (even shooting), and great dribbling animations. The only thing holding Ben back is his jumpshot on quick.
- Dark Matter, Invincible Penny Hardaway: He still has his goofy jumpshot, but otherwise this card is amazing. He’s bigger than most PG’s and is a great option for the 1 spot on your team.
- Dark Matter, Invincible Stephen Curry: One of the best shooting PG’s in the game gets some great playmaking and defensive badges as well. Although he’s short, Curry will be lights out from beyond the arc.
The Best Budget Point Guards
Budget cards are typically more affordable cards that give you similar performance to the more expensive cards. Our top budget point guards are broken into different categories depending on your budget.
Sub-25K MT: Pink Diamond Jeremy Lin. A glitched card that can dribble, shoot, and defend at a high level. Although he’s not a great dunker, the value he gives you at this price is incredible.
Sub-10K MT: Diamond Bob Sura. Clocking it at around 5K MT, Sura is a cheap point guard that has the height, attributes, and badges to match cards much more expensive than him.
Sub-2K MT: Collison is cheap, but he certainly is a testament to the saying “you get what you pay for.” Although he’s a good shooter and playmaker, he lacks the ability to dunk and a bunch of necessary defensive badges.