MyTeam has certainly been interesting this year, with a focus on shorter Point Guards and a slow power creep. Given this, here are the best point guards in NBA 2K22 MyTeam:
- Pink Diamond Stephen Curry: An offensive monster that can shoot from anywhere with 6+ HOF and 10+ Gold Shooting badges. Only has Bronze Clamps and Quick First Step, but his shooting makes up for it.
- Diamond Isiah Thomas: A glitched card that can dunk, make plays, and defend at a high level. Has a nice jumpshot as well that allows him to be the best all-around point guard in 2K22 currently.
- Pink Diamond Gary Payton: HOF Clamps and a slew of other defensive badges makes Payton the best defensive PG in the game. Great playmaker and decent shooter and finisher, but takes a while to grind through Unlimited.
- Pink Diamond Russell Westbrook: A good playmaker, finisher, and defender that can shoot decently as well. HOF Quick First Step, Dimer, and 96 speed make him a menace in transition.
- Pink Diamond Oscar Robertson: A taller point guard that is pretty well-balanced. Needs Quick First Step, but is a decent shooter, playmaker, and finisher. Also can help on the boards a bit from the 1 spot.
The Best Budget Point Guards
- Amethyst Jrue Holiday: No Quick First Step, but still a good shooter, playmaker, and defender. He’s affordable and can help lock down the best PG’s, and his jumpshot is pretty good as well.
- Amethyst Fred Van Vleet: On the higher end of the budget spectrum (>10K), but a great value for the price nonetheless. Great shooter, playmaker, and defender, and has an awesome jumpshot as well.
- Emerald Darren Collison: A cheap token reward that is a good shooter and playmaker. Lackluster defender and finisher, but for 3 tokens, you cannot beat the value.