Shooting consistently in NBA 2K20 is no easy task, yet one of the most valuable skills to win a lot of games. Therefore, it’s important that you’re good at it, and we outline the ways in which you can shoot more greens in 2K.
- Pick the Right Build: In 2K21, any build with a sub-80 3-ball probably won’t be able to shoot consistently. 80+ is a must, but the higher you go, the bigger your green and make percentages.
- Pick the Right Jumpshot: Here’s the best jumpshots in 2K21 (hint: 98 is the best). The most important part of this is that you pick a jumpshot and stick with it for a period of time.
- Practice your Jumpshot: Go to the MyCourt, play MyCareer games, or do anything that will help you time your jumpshot better. The more you practice, the better you’ll get.
- Pick the Right Badges: Here’s our list of Best Shooting Badges. Pick the best ones for your build and they’ll help you become a sharpshooter in no time.
- Only Shoot Open Shots: Shooting Contested Shots will only lessen the chance you have of making a shot, so learning the contest system and shooting open shots will help you shoot better overall.
- Decrease Gameplay Lag: This relates to online play, as offline play is not affected by 2K’s poor servers. Ways to decrease lag are using a LAN cable or having top-notch WIFI (which can be expensive).
These are the best tips we have to help you shoot better in both online and offline play. Let us know some of your favorite ways to green more shots in NBA 2K21.