Shooting in NBA 2K22 is highly dependent on badges, as you don’t need the high attributes that you needed last year. In this post we break down the best shooting badges in NBA 2K22:
- Hot Zone Hunter: Provides the greatest Shot Make and Green Percentage of any Shooting Badges (when in Hot Zones). Necessary if you have Hot Zones, which are easy to get in MyCareer. Check out the attribute requirements to unlock HZH.
- Chef/Limitless Spotup: Allows you to shoot deep 3-pointers. If you are an on-ball scorer, you will need Chef. If you are a spot-up shooter, you will need Limitless Spotup. Here are the attribute requirements to unlock Chef and Limitless for your player.
- Blinders: Doesn’t allow a defender to contest you from the sides, which is important in that it allows you to make more shots without defenders getting in the way. Opens up a ton of shot possibilities. These are the attribute requirements to unlock Blinders.
- Catch and Shoot: The best badge for spot-ups that gives a huge boost for catch-and-shoot shots. Gold or HOF is necessary for spot-up shooters. Here’s how you unlock C&S for your player.
- Deadeye: Reduces contests and allows you to make lightly contested shots. Necessary for players who shoot a decent amount, as you’ll need Deadeye to reduce the impact of closeouts. These are the attribute requirements to unlock Deadeye.
Check out our other posts on the best badges in each category: