Small Forwards play a pivotal role in every game on both ends of the floor, making it necessary to have a good one on your squad. Here are the top 5 SFs in NBA 2K22 MyTeam right now:
- Galaxy Opal Lebron James: One of the first Galaxy Opal cards, Lebron is a beast. HOF Clamps, 6 HOF Finishing badges, and great shooting and playmaking badges, but comes with a steep price.
- Pink Diamond Kawhi Leonard: The best wing defender in the game with 8 HOF defensive badges. Kawhi also has great shooting, playmaking, and finishing badges, and his price has not been as steep as expected.
- Pink Diamond Kevin Durant: The typical early Durant card that is awesome at everything. Great player model, badges, attributes, and more. Very pricey but worth the price.
- Pink Diamond Terry Dischinger: A similar card to what ‘The Dentist’ got last year and an overall great card. Great jumpshot, great stats, great badges, and a good player model make him one of the best SF’s in the game.
- Pink Diamond Jimmy Butler: The best wing defender in the game right now with 8 HOF badges, including Clamps and Interceptor. He may need some shooting badges, but he is otherwise a top SF in the game right now.
Best Budget Small Forwards:
- Amethyst Bruce Bowen: A perfect 3nD card for your budget lineup with some shooting badges and HOF Clamps. He’s super cheap now and can play an important role on your team.
- Ruby Saddiq Bey: Mid stats across the board, but has the attributes and badges you need for a cheap, effective card. His jumper is pretty good, as well.
- Amethyst John Havlicek: A good all-around card that should be pretty cheap. Undersized for sure, but is enough of a good card to hold his own in many ways.